- Flash has FLARToolkit. Silverlight developers, please welcome the SLARToolkit.
- MIT's Technology Review on TAT's Recognizr.
- Which leads nicely to this demo of Comverse's mobile face recognition application. It's not really AR (though it was celebrated as such), but I guess it can be useful in conferences.
- Augmented tombstones. I actually think this will become common in 80 years or so when the internet generation will get disconnected for a final last time.
- Another projected map concept by designaffairs studio (via toxel.com).
- Total Immersion and your fingers power a halfpipe skiing game.
- And finally, Glow is an iPhone app that will let you see how your friends are feeling, which could go very nicely with TAT's recognizer but makes do with a browser like augmentation.
Have a great week!