- Tish Shute has a short interview with Sims creator (though I'll always remember him for Simcity) Will Wright. Highlights:
- "our senses are set up to know how to filter out 99% of what is coming into them. That is why they work, and that is what is beneficial. I think that is why AR needs to focus on"
- "definitely one of our strong interests is AR."
- And there's a short video interview with Christine Perey.
- Mydeco.com and Dassault Systems launched a new iPhone app to let you try out virtual furniture in your home (see my AR in 2010 - a look indoors post for similar applications).
- Now that you have found the right furniture, you can look for the right partner, using AR, of course.
- Gizmodo dug out a nostalgic "mobile" AR implementation.
- Doritos Brazil has another AR campaign, but this time it features the largest marker ever.
- Infiniti uses old AR tricks to sell its G model.
Have a nice week!