- "Augspace has turned the city into an onion -- if every layer of the onion had a distinct flavor"; Everything is Clickable - a look a futuristic augmented day by Jack Graham (via @chrisgrayson)
- "Swiss watchmaker Tissot also embarked on an AR campaign with built-in reporting metrics and discovered that in-store sales of its watches rose by 85% on the back of its AR ads" ; Why Augmented Reality ‘hype’ could cost marketers millions (via @bdwassom)
- Behind the scenes look at what it took to develop Ben&Jerry's MooVision application.
- Yet another "Is augmented reality just a cheap gimmick?" piece, this time on computerworld.
- If you have the spare time, a hour long Augmented reality in education webinar.
- Ever wondered who's the most influential twitter user among the AR crowd? According to peerindex.net it's none other than Tonchidot's Takahito Iguchi, though you are more than welcome to follow me
(via Beyond the Beyond)
That's it, hope you enjoyed it, and see you at Ben's party this evening.