- Lester of Augmented Planet on why augmented reality glasses are 20 years away. I sadly have to agree. It's another reason why people should consider publicly-installed AR projectors has a viable option.
- Augmented Planet also bring us the story of one gigantic marker and the world's largest AR project.
- Damon Hernandez continues with his video interviews series, this time with the "AR magician", Marco Tempest (with some behind the scenes at some of his magics).
- In Indonesia, even a celery can be sexy with the aid of augmented reality (via @TalkingDogAR)
- Real-time OCR/translation of Chinese text through iPhone video camera from Pleco Software is coming soon.
- Change your eye color, look like you have been possessed by a deamon , all via augmented reality - Angel Eyes.
- There was a lot of buzz around Metaio's iPhone-augmented magazine (it's a first under some assumptions).
Have a good week!