- Congrats to Thomas for getting his first book, "The Digital Sea", published!
- AR over hyped? Most augmented reality companies not doing augmented reality? Yes, according to Forrester, but there's some hope for the future.
- You might have heard that there's a hidden AR mode in mobile Safari. I called BS on that, and I believe I was right - having access to the accelerometer doesn't constitute AR capabilities.
- Did Google reveal a top secret AR application coming in Android 3.0, in a conference in Jordan, of all places? (via the excellent, but French based augmented-reality.fr)
- A bit too late with this one, but you can use it next year - prove your kids that Santa exists using augmented reality. Any one wants a similar app featuring the tooth fairy?
- While I was away, Mobilizy (Wikitude) has appointed a new CEO.
happy new year!