- Things start to get interesting as Vuzix announces partnership with Metaio. This only a few days after we learned that Vuzix will provide DARPA with their glasses.
- If you are still debating whether to go to Augmented Reality Event 2011, Tish Shute has a good writeup on what you can expect to see there (and a $100 coupon).
- Augmented reality sketch-a-race demo for iPad2 by Ogmento
- Brazilian police to use "Robocop" glasses to recognize criminals and terrorists in crowds? Sounds like a hoax, but this article, and the one on which it is based, were written after April fools.
- GoldRun raises one million dollars.
- Augmented reality from the perspective of a creative director is it a gold mine or black hole?
Have a great week!