- MIT's Sixth Sense to be open-sourced. Well, I know most don't see any future in projector enabled augmented reality, yet there's more to Sixth Sense than a projector (gesture recognition, image recognition), and it's a lot more feasible than see-through HMD AR at this stage, so quite exciting news.
- Augmented Planet has started doing a head to head comparison of the different AR browsers out there. Rumor has it that round two features very surprising results.
- More from Augmented Planet - vote for your favorite AR application this year and you may win a Chumby.
- A demo of Esquire's augmented reality issue. The comments are even more interesting than the video itself - "Holy balls you guys are innovative! Props!".
- Wear a virtual hockey mask by Xcel Energy, or in other words, augmented reality is for kids.
- Seat using augmented reality to sell cars? That's nothing like I've seen before.
Have a nice week!