- This week featured a couple of augmented Easter eggs hunts, but only one, as far as I can tell, April fools prank - Kooaba sold for $50 million on eBay. Last year pranks were a bit more exciting.
- Layar launched on April 1st, an AR version of the game Splinter Cell, played on the streets of Amsterdam.
- ARWave at O'Reilly's Where 2.0 conference.
- HIT Lab NZ released a new version of their AR platform for Android.
- Mixare reports on the accuracy of smart phones compasses
- On the one hand, there's an app to get Londoners read more books (via DMFO).
- On the other hand, there's an app that helps you locate the nearest Pizza Hut parlor.
Have a grand week!