- A very fine piece on Adbusters, debating whether augmented reality gives us a false sense of activism while we actually succumb to the cruelty of reality.
- Facebook my be working on mobile augmented reality features (which is probably only going to be a tiny part of their location based services).
- You don't need to be a programmer to create a layer for Layar. Hoppala brings layer creation to the masses.
- JC Penney & Seventeen Magazine tap metaio to create back to school AR app.
- I've never quite understood why would anyone play a 3d version of Tetris, but if you enjoy such an activity, you may want to augment it a bit.
- If you are a CS graduate you may have encountered ACM. Usually they put their articles behind a pay-wall, but not this one - Mainstreaming augmented reality.
Have a grand week!