- A very early release of Robert Rice's Mirascape is online. For the moment it's Android only, but apparently the iPhone version is waiting approval, and once it hits the appstore I'll write a full review of it.
- Augmented Planet offers some marketing tips for augmented reality developers.
- And while we are at it, 6 Tips for your augmented reality projects (via @bretgiles).
- A Playboy augmented reality application? Apparently there is one, in Argentina.
- BlackBerry funds Viewdle, a visual recognition company and marks augmented reality as a goal.
- Ever wanted your profile picture on facebook would look like an AR marker? there's an app for that.
- On the other hand, if you wanted a Godzilla t-shirt that puffs virtual smoke, there were a couple of those on last week's Comic-Con.
- And finally, on a personal note, the Parrot AR drone is now available for pre-order. Why personal note? Because they don't offer any price reduction for stingy bloggers.
Have a lovely week!