- After a short summer hiatus, Tish Shute is back with part 2 of her interview with Bruce Sterling: Urban augmented realities and social augmentations that matter.
- The Artvertiser, one of my favorite augmented reality projects, gets the main stage at TEDxAmsterdam.
- The Sydney Morning Herald: Is there a creepy side to the tech phenomenon they call "augmented reality"?
- Hands-on with Lumus' see-through wearable display at TechCrunch
- Now you can embed Layar in your own iPhone application
- First there were augmented reality cookies, now AR cake, what's next?
- Are QR codes killing art? (from the guys at Pongr, who coincidentally make real image recognition engine)
Have a great week!