Now that this is behind us, here are other things that happened in the AR-sphere:
- Congrats to Mobilizy, makers of Wikitude for taking their first funding round.
- Augmented reality almost at the peak of inflated expectations, according to Gartner.
- And if AR is almost at the peak, is it ready for the trough of disillusionment? Chris Arkenberg covers offers some survival tactics for the fledgling industry.
- More advice come from O'Reilly Radar: "how augmented reality apps can catch on". Skip the video, but do read the interesting comments.
- Pope Benedict goes against augmented reality, "risk of indifference towards real life" (via @sergecell)
Have an excellent week!