- Google Goggles is finally available for the iPhone. To be frank, I haven't tried it yet (what kind of AR reporter am I), and I'm rooting for the underdogs.
- LightSpace from Microsoft Research - augmenting a room with projectors and 3d cameras. As I've said earlier, it's amazing how a technology that would have looked like magic just four years ago, is quite banal these days.
- Layar awarded Most Disruptive Innovator at Deloitte Fast50.
- Zugara's Jack Benoff ponders whether mobile AR is not just sexy, but also practical.
- Now Total Immersion are having a one day AR event. It's November the 9th in LA. Sadly, it's an invitations only event. They should learn something from their beer loving competitors from Germany.
- A British company wants to augment your curriculum vitae. Cheesy or acceptable?
Have a great week, and the lucky of you who get to be in ISMAR, take some videos, please!