- Kinect hacking is nice, but the biggest news of the week is coming from Layar which raised another $14M. Follow the link to read a letter from Layar's CEO Raimo van der Klein, on what it means and what's next for Layar.
- Ebay's iPhone app will let users try on virtual sunglasses (via Development memo for ourselves)
- Google testing Goggles enhanced advertisements. can't say I'm surprised
- A look Inside the $2000 Vuzix's Wrap920AR glasses
- Real time lightsaber tracking and rendering on the Kinect. And here's another video showing object recognition with Kinect.
- ARBasketball - shoot some hoops in the office without wasting paper (except for printing the marker)
- Last week we had a QR code in cross-stitch. This week, it's a QR coded pancake (because you need to quickly identify those).
- To infinity and beyond! Buzz Lightyear augmented reality game.
Have a great week!