- Synchronize your markers - the second Augmented Reality Event to take place in May. Maybe this time my flight won't be canceled by Delta at the very last minute.
- Google Goggles enters the print ads recognition space (and now also solves Sudokus). There are a couple of very cool European companies that should be worried right now.
- Joe Ludwig on 7 requirements for an AR positioning system, and don't miss my lengthy comment (unless you want to get it as a whole blog post :)).
- Augmented reality is the 'trend for the future' at adult entertainment exhibition(via @AugmentedManc)
- Play golf with an augmented caddy (you still need to carry the cart yourself).
Augmented reality t-shirts are cool. Star Wars is cool (as determined by a poll of 500 AR fands). Thus, augmented reality t-shirts, featuring Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker fighting each other must be the epitome of coolness. I don't have a clue who made those or where can you get them, but you may enjoy the video:
have a great week!