- Pocket Lint posted many articles about AR celebrating "AR Week", and I must admit that I haven't read any one of those yet for a lack of time. But they do seem interesting though!
- Sony follows Nintendo's lead, and demos augmented reality on the next gen PSP. Is this evidence of AR becoming a must have feature for mobile games platforms?
- Stealth AR startup Bubbli to make "the virtual and the real become indistinguishable", and they are looking for workers. If only I was living in California ...
- Join the army they said, train using augmented reality they said.
- Layar is now available on Symbian, joining old rival Wikitude.
- BTW, congrats to Layar for being one of MIT's Technology Review 50 most innovative companie, next to giants like Facebook, Apple and Google. Also there - PrimeSense of Kinect's fame.
Have a great week!