- This computer vision and augmented reality mind map found by Etsuji, is a bit lacking on the commercial side (for example, Metaio is not listed under companies), but seems ok on the research side of things.
- Pipe dream or a dream just waiting to come true? Gotham Eyewear: "What are we building? We are building augmented reality glasses for the masses.
- Last week's video featured Predator, a really cool looking computer vision tracking algorithm. Now, its creator, Zdenek Kalal, has released it as open source.
- The Next Web published a list of "The 25 most influential people tweeting about augmented reality". I'm there, and actually if you are on Twitter and enjoy this blog, you should follow me.
- Researchers at the University of Tokyo combined AR with eye-tracking to create a hands-free and clutter free interface.
- The New York Times discovers AR, again. 'Towards a talking newspaper" - augmented reality comes closer to reality (via @GaryPHayes)
- From EyeToy to NGP: Sony looks back at augmented reality on PlayStation and offers a peek to the future.
- Suwappu - I just don't get it.
Have a beautiful week!