- A preliminary schedule for the second Augmented Reality Event has been posted, lots of interesting sessions await you.
- Sander Veenhof created the first one-dimensional art piece using Layar, aptly named 1px (math geeks, calm down! a pixel is indeed not 1 dimensional, but as close as one can get). You can also see an interview with Veenhof about art in AR.
- Toby has a nice roundup of non-visual augmented reality projects and applications.
- If you have any programming in the last year, you surely know of StackOverflow.com. Now there's an attempt to create a similar Q&A site for augmented reality. If you think this idea has any merit then show your support.
- Marketing with Augmented Reality - an Infographic (via @comogard).
- Mavericks have teamed with Qualcomm to add augmented reality to this year’s playoff tickets.
- April fools: AdBlock Freedom - augmented reality eyewear that detects and removes ads from the world in realtime. Probably the guys at AdBlock never heard of Artvertiser.
have a great week!