- Engadget brings us a hands-on review of SPRXMobile's Layar. Things to notice - only one layer is visible at a time and the user chooses the distance of the farthest points visible by Layar.
- Nokia releases more information on creating content for Point and Find.
- Youtube War is a card game involving Youtube clips and augmented reality, where the audience takes an active role. Surely, some hot-shot producer needs to bring it to television. (via PSFK)
- Occipital's cool pedestrian navigation technology is like Photosynth working on your mobile phone, matching its video input to earthmine's street maps. (via TechCrunch)
- TechCrunch - Amazon's A9 buys SnapTell
Happy Father's day! If you live in the united states and forgot to get something special for your father, don't worry, you can still make him an augmented greeting card, thanks to internet developement agenct Mangrove:
Have a good father's day, and a great week!