- Just before moving to Games Alfresco, Thomas had the most exquisite, well researched review of 2009 in AR.
- Adweek has four alternatives to using webcam and Flash when using AR to promote your product (with examples).
- Augmented Planet on EyePly that are set to augment sport venues.
- One niche of AR browsers that's getting crowded very fast, is ski-related browsers. Resort Technology Partners' REALSKI is yet another of this kind with a neat business plan - each mountain map costs you another 99 cents.
- If you are living in Copenhagen, you can use Layar to see air pollution readings around you.
Have a great week!