- Augmented Planet have a short tutorial on how to build an AR application in one hour using the Wikitude API.
- Metaio had a grate week, launching a treasure hunt game at SXSW, entering the "nearest x" market, and demoing this museum guide (plus, I have a crush on Noora).
- Toby claims that in order to get a real haptic feedback, you need real objects.
- StickyBits is yet another company that tries to barcode the world. Maybe they'll have more success than Microsoft.
- An interesting 3d projected AR demo (via @chrisgrayson).
- Should we design augmented reality apps for sloths? I don't know, and I can't say I fully understood this Ignite talk (via Development Memo for Ourselves)
Have a great week!