- Got half a hour? See this fine documentary about AR from Bloomberg.com.
- While I'm writing posts, Ori scores some VC bucks - Ogmento raised $3.5M and is now looking to recruit new employees.
- YDreams and 3d scene analysis chip maker Canesta team together to develop AR application. I've high expectations from those two. They could make a better augmented air guitar, for example.
- Late last year I've predicted that 2010 will see the publication of an augmented Playboy edition. This concept video shows what it might look like (safe for work).
- Space InvadAR is supposedly the first vision based AR game. It's not, and some would argue it's not a game at all (no way to win), but it's a good start for maker Zenitum.
Have a great week, see you in ARE2010!