- Peter Meier, Metaio's CTO on some future directions the company may pursuit (part 2 is even more relevant)
- Fabian Doil, a researcher from Volkswagen, on how AR is used (in some surprising ways) in Volkswagen.
- Intel's Horst Haussecker, director of interactions & experiences research on optimizing visual search algorithms.
- Selim Ben Himane, gave a talk on Metaio's research, which he's heading:
- It wasn't just a "Junaiofest". Layar got the center stage when Remco Vroom, Johanes La Poutre of TAB Worldmedia gave a talk on how they used Layar to create exciting AR games and applications.
- Ken Blakeslee of Web Mobility Ventures on why he finds AR exciting as a business.
Sadly, no videos of Metaio folks drinking excessive amounts of beer in the Oktoberfest, but I keep my hopes high for next year.