- Qualcomm releases an iOS version of their AR SDK. I guess now I'm left out of excuses for not developing any AR app on my own.
- Face detection is coming in iOS5, but will be probably used only to make "funny" pictures.
- Cool augmented dressing room, powered by Kinect, which makes the clothes look a little bit more realistic and less pasted on your body. (via augmented.org)
- AR on billboards: dance with virtual dancers in Kuala Lumpur.
- AR Dodge Ball from TU Munich. Is it a HUD on your face or are you just a weirdo?
Have a great week!